sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2016

Inglês- Caderno antigo das aulas da Silvia do livro Nearest e Dearest - 2010 - Revisto em 13/05/2016

1) She's my best friend. She comes into my bedroom every morning and  jump on to my bed. She's always happy to see me, wich is nice. She loves hiding under a newspaper and rushing (apressando) in and out, round and round (dando volta). She's done that since she was a kitten (gatinho). And if I'm upset, and I go to my room, She follows me. I tell her all my problems and she listens, you know.

2) They're a nice couple. We're at 18 and  they're at 20, next door. They keep themselves to themselves - sometimes I meet them when I'm going out to work in the morning, and we say hello, but otherwise (de outro modo). I dont see much of them. They keep their house and garden really neat (limpo) and tidy (arrumado). We get on fine


3) we sometimes argue, because we share an office, and I think if you share an office you get on each other's never a bit. You know, stupid things, like should the window be open or closed, should the heating be on or off, whose turn it is to wash the cups, that sort of thing...Most of the time we get on Ok.



4) I want him to be tall, dark, and handsome! He has to dress well- you know, nice clothes, not necessarily expensive. And he should be kind and considerate, and listen to what I have to say, and respect my opinions.

5)We knew each other for years before we started going out together. It wasn't exactly love at first sight! But we get on

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário